Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kid Lit

I'm still on a post writer's conference high.  The images and words from last weekend are swirling around in my head, heart, subconsciousness.  I love it.

I'm not ready to write yet.  Too much in there.  It needs to percolate before it can bubble over.

BUT, I miss ya'll, so I'm throwing something out into cyberspace.  Here it is:

What's your all-time favorite picture book, and why?

For more developed pontifications on life and God, visit Soli Deo Gloria!  Linking up with those lovely folks today.

2 comments:

  1. "I love you to the Moon and Back" or "Run away Bunny" - or "Wait Until the Moon is Full" - or my children's book that doesn't have pictures yet!!!
    (http://bluecottonmemory.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/the-time-for-finding-windwho-o-o-o-s/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I didn't know you had written a children's book. Any luck with publishers? I just went to the Texas Writer's League Conference and learned a bit about the publishing industry. Let me know if you want to swap info!!!

    Blessings, Jenny

    ReplyDelete