- Alone time (separately - as in, we each spent time by ourselves)
- A real, complete date - dinner and a movie
- Chill, hang-out time on our new deck (and it wasn't even late yet!)
- Lots and lots of talk time (that was mainly for me, of course)
- AND, more time alone to unwind at the end of the night
It's gray here in Austin. Another good thing. We had record-high days in April (in the '90's every day, I think), but now, in mid-May, we're enjoying a week of temp's in the low '80's, cloud cover, and cool nights. It is AWESOME. We all know the blazing heat of summer will arrive too soon, so we're enjoying it while we can. Lots of park time.
The kids will be back mid-morning just in time for Lily's physical therapy. In the meantime, I plan to spend time with Jesus, try really hard not to obsess over the MOUNDS of unfolded laundry in the dining room, and write. One of my main characters is calling my name. I can't wait to see what he has to say.
There you have it - these are my morning pages for the day. Enjoy!
Linking up with Carissa at Miscellany Monday today. Go check out her cool site and all the fun link-ups!